Thursday, March 23, 2006

update!

Nakakatamad nang mag update, ang dami nang nangyari since I last updated my blog. Romeo and Juliet!!! Perhaps one of the most significant projects of my life. Natapos narin, pagatapos ng maraming trabaho, tawanan, iyak. I love theater even more now. Ang dami kong natutunan, ang daming nangyari sakin, na masasabi kong nagpatanda sa akin. And to me thats a good thing. I'll be more specific, when I have time. When I don't have to wake up at 6, for the mass tom.
Then of course, I just came home from a super enjoyable 2 week tour in Berlin, Moscow, and Frankfurt. So I owe my blog two entries, at least.
Last night was also the blue roast. The very informal grad party of Ateneo batch2006. yay! Bilis ng oras. Ang ganda ng ginawa nila sa BEL field. Ang ganda talaga pag sinisindihan yung mga ilaw ng puno duon eh... in the middle of the party i told my friend "parang ang sarap mag jogging..." sarap ng hangin. perfect. except i haven't really been in the best of moods lately. I did something quite unlike me. I gave my blue rose to this guy who used to be in my philo class. I don't know him and I've never spoken to him. Anyway, I've been a little down lately, and after I gave him the rose my dimple just wouldn't dissapear. :) uy, understatement. hahaha.. tagal na akong hindi kinikilig. Also, I am SO relieved that I didn't feel totally embarassed when I did it. He was actually very polite. Now I know his name. yey.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home