Friday, March 24, 2006

grad practice

As i was sitting amongst all the other graduating students and watching the sixty-plus students worthy of honorable mention, I couldn't help but be a little bit frustrated. Why couldn't I have worked a little harder. But I guess if asked if I would go through the whole college experience again just to be in the honors roll, I'd have said no. More than anything, college has been for me, a refuge. Something that seems like a very detached portion of my life, yet a place I end up in, no matter what im going through. It seems that the four years flew before I could even appreciate the bundles of paper Id bury my head into. In retrospect, however, I know how different I am from the introverted freshie I was four years ago. Its good to look back. It makes me appreciate each and every aspect of me. Mistakes and accomplishments. Relationships built. (Nagdrama daw ba... :D)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home