Thursday, October 13, 2005

eksena ni ricky capulet

(I want to write down some scenes/stories about the happenings at rehearsals. So that when the play ends I have something to read and remember.)


Last night, we were doing one of Juliet's most difficult scenes. Wherein after finding out Tybalt's death and Romeo's banishment, she and Romeo sleep together for the first and last time. And then in the morning they separate, and she has a premonition of Romeo's death. And then Lady Capulet enters her room and delivers to her the news that Lord Capulet had set up a "sudden day of joy" wherein Juliet and Paris will be wed. Now... amidst mourning and crying endlessly for Romeo, Juliet's father also enters the scene. He gets mad at her and calls her a slut. etc. But, we don't have an actor for Lord Capulet yet.

So what Ricky did was he stood in for Lord Capulet's, and he started yelling at me. It was so real I wasn't even sure anymore if he were just acting or he was really angry at me. I was so afraid! And the scene turned out really well. Katski told me later on that the scene was moving. Yanny actually felt awa for me. Pero sabi niya, buti nga daw ako acting palang. Di ko na daw naabutan yung younger days ni sir ricky. Then sabi ni s.ricky later after rehearsals that he saw terror in my eyes daw and he was thinking "that's the reaction i want!". ohm y god he's freakishly scary and effective... nakakatakot talaga siya! he even kicked the bed and i was so shocked by his strength. yeah that's all... it's a little something i think i'll always remember. ;) i wonder what we're gonna do later.. it scares and excites the shit out of me. :))


oo nga pala... okay pa naman ang school. haha.. naging second priority talaga o... but yeah, my theology oral exams was "excellent" daw sabi ni Tejido. Sana sa philo i'll also do well. Bukas na yon. After that, I can concentrate on the better stuff... ;p

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

go ina! kaya mo yan! :D

6:18 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home